3BB Mono Solar Panel 300W-320W

Solar Cell 3BB 156*156 mm Monocrystalline
Number Of Cells 72
Power Range 300W-320W
Size 1956*992*40 mm
Certificate TUV, IEC, CE, ISO, CEC
Port Guangzhou, Shenzhen
Payment T/T, L/C, Western Union, Moneygram
  • FAQ
  • Good appearance, long lifetime, easy installation.
  • High conversion efficiency due to quality solar cells.
  • Easy maintenance with high transparent glass.
  • High quality EVA and back sheet, robust anodized aluminum frame, and waterproof junction box.
  • Selected encapsulating material provide products with efficient protection from the severest environmental conditions.
Electrical Data at STC
(Values at Standard Test Conditions (STC): Air Mass AM 1.5, Irradiance 1000W/m2, Cell Temperature 25°C)
Model No. DJ672M-300 DJ672M-305 DJ672M-310 DJ672M-315 DJ672M-320
Maximum Power (Pmax) 300 Wp 305 Wp 310 Wp 315 Wp 320 Wp
Optimum Power Voltage (Vmp) 37.3 V 37.4 V 37.7 V 37.9 V 38.1 V
Optimum Operating Current (Imp) 8.09 A 8.23 A 8.29 A 8.36 A 8.49 A
Open Circuit Voltage (Voc) 44.7 V 44.7 V 44.8 V 44.9 V 44.8 V
Short Circuit Current (Isc) 9.13 A 9.22 A 9.34 A 9.36 A 9.55 A
Power Tolerance 0 ~ +3%
Maximum Ratings
Max. System Voltage 1000 V
Series Fuse Rating 15 A
Material Data
Panel Dimension (L*W*D) 1956*992*40 mm
Net Weight 22.5 kg
Cell Type Monocrystalline 3BB
Cell Size 156*156 mm
Cell Number 72 pcs (6*12)
Glass Type Tempered, High Transmittance, Anti-reflection Coating
Glass Thickness 3.2 mm
Frame Type Anodized Aluminium Alloy
No. of Draining Hole in Frame 8 pcs
Junction Box Protection Class IP67
No. of Bypass Diodes 3 pcs
Connector Type MC4
Cable Crosssection 4 mm2
Cable Length 1200 mm
Thermal Ratings
Operating Temperature Range -40~85°C
Temperature Coefficient of Pmax -0.38% /°C
Temperature Coefficient of Voc -0.28% /°C
Temperature Coefficient of Isc 0.06% /°C

10 Years limited product warranty.
15 Years at 90% of the minimal rated output power warranty.
25 Years at 80% of the minimal rated output power warranty.

1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. We are a manufacturer of solar panels not a trading company.

2. Q: What kind of solar panels can you supply?
A: We usually supply 5W to 320W both mono and poly solar panels, let us know your requirement and we can do that.

3. Q: Do you accept custom design on size and color?
A: Yes, it is possible for us to do that if the size and color is available.

4. Q: Do you provide free sample? If not, can I have a sample order for solar panel?
A: Usually we do not offer free sample. We welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed samples are acceptable.

5 Q: Do you have any MOQ limit for solar panel?
A: Low MOQ, 1pc for sample checking is available.

6. Q: What about the lead time?
A: Sample needs 3 to 5 days, bulk orders need 1 to 2 weeks for order quantity more than one 40' container.

7. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the label and package?
A: Yes, we do. Please inform us formally before our production and confirm the design firstly

8. Q: How can I be your agent in my country?
A: Please feel free to contact us. It's better for us to talk about details by email/phone.

9. Q: What is your payment terms?
A:100% T/T in advance for sample orders or small quantities;
30% deposit for mass production, the rest 70% clear before shipping for bulk orders.

Online Service
Live Chat