Recently, the two ministries jointly issued “to promote the grid and micro-grid construction pilot approach”, hereinafter referred to as “approach.” The “approach” to promote the energy supply side of the structural reform, promote and regulate the healthy development of micro-grid, and guide the distributed power and renewable energy in situ consumption, the establishment of multiple integration, supply and demand interaction, efficient allocation of energy production and consumption patterns , To promote clean and low-carbon and safe and efficient modern energy system construction, has important guiding significance.
Question1: What is Microgrid?
Key: Microgrid is a small power distribution system consisting of distributed power supply, electricity load, power distribution facilities, monitoring and protection devices. Micro-grid is divided into grid-type and independent type, can achieve self-control and self-management.
Question2: What is a grid-connected microgrid?
Key: Grid-connected microgrids are usually interconnected with external power networks and are equipped with off-grid switching and stand-alone capability. This approach is applicable to the management of grid-connected microgrids.
Question3: What are the characteristics of microgrids?
Key: Microgrid has the following four characteristics:
(A) miniature. Mainly reflected in the voltage level is low, 35kV below; system size is small, not more than 20MWp.
(B) clean. Power to the local renewable energy power generation, to encourage the use of fuel cells and other new cleaning technology.
(C) autonomy. Microgrid internal control load with electrical equipment and electrical equipment independent operation of the control system, with power supply and demand self-balancing operation and black start capability.
(D) friendly. Microgrid and external power grid switching power and exchange time with controllability, with the grid into the standby, peak load, demand side response and other two-way service, to achieve and friendly integration of the grid, the user’s friendly and energy.
Question4: How does microgrid conduct market transactions?
The main body of the micro – grid operation shall obtain the power service license (power supply category) according to law, and bear the power supply service in the micro – grid. Micro-grid distributed power supply through the distribution facilities directly to the network of users of power supply, source – network – charge (distributed power supply, distribution network, users) should reach a long-term energy agreement, a clear important load range.
2. Microgrid operation of the main body in the sale of the company with access conditions, the implementation of the access procedures, as a distribution network with the right to operate the electricity company (the second type of electricity sales company), to carry out electricity sales business.
3. Microgrid operation The main body is responsible for micro-grid and external power grid power exchange, in accordance with market rules to participate in the electricity market transactions, and the external power grid to pay the power transmission and distribution costs. Transaction power according to government standards to pay government funds and policy cross-subsidy.
4. The provincial energy management department shall, together with relevant departments, study and formulate the demand side management policy in the area where the microgrid is located, and explore the service compensation mechanism such as interruptible load peaking, electric energy storage peak and black start, which can be used as the main body of the microgrid , To encourage micro-grid as an independent auxiliary service providers to participate in ancillary services transactions.
Question5: How is the microgrid connected?
Key: “Measures” provides that grid companies should provide fair and non – discriminatory access to microgrids. According to the type and composition of the project, the local government shall approve and record the contents of the microgrid according to the approval (filing) authority. Provincial investment authorities and energy management departments in accordance with micro-grid commitment to users, the main operation of the situation, the organization of industry experts in accordance with micro-grid-related standards for review, and will meet the standard micro-grid project to be public, enjoy micro-grid-related policy support.
Question6: Who is responsible for microgrid operation and maintenance?
Key: “Measures” stipulates that microgrid operators (or commissioned professional operation and maintenance institutions) are responsible for dispatching operation in microgrid, maintenance and maintenance management, source – net – charge balance and optimized coordination operation, and power exchange with external power grid.
Question7: Does the microgrid need to be controlled by the power dispatcher?
Key: “Measures” provides that the micro-grid grid operation and power exchange should be unified by the power dispatching agencies, to the power dispatching agencies to report the necessary operational information.
Question8: Are there any relevant policy support for microgrids?
After the completion of the new energy power generation project within the micro – grid, it will be included in the subsidy scope of the Renewable Energy Development Fund and implement the national subsidy policy for renewable energy. Encourage local governments to support the development of micro-grid support policy.
Question 9: How does microgrid project supervise?
The provincial energy management department organizes the establishment of microgrid detection, statistics, information exchange and information disclosure system, to carry out micro – grid construction and operation of key data and other related statistical work.
2. Provincial energy management departments should closely follow the construction of micro-grid operation, establish and improve the evaluation mechanism to strengthen the micro-grid renewable energy local consumption, energy efficiency, energy efficiency and emission reduction assessment and evaluation.
3. The State Energy Bureau dispatched energy regulators to supervise the development of microgrid operations, the fair opening of the grid, the order of the market, the behavior of transactions and the universal service of energy. In conjunction with the provincial energy management departments, Parties’ interests.
Question10: What happens if the microgrid project is out?
Key: “Measures” provides that micro – grid projects should be properly disposed of micro – grid assets. If no other companies bear the micro-grid users within the power supply business, by the power grid enterprises to receive and provide security at the end of power supply services.